Re: Install Sarge on Atari Falcon

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 12:36:04PM +0100, Tercsi Róbert wrote:

> Can anybody give me instructions how should I install sarge and X11 on my
> bird. Thanks.
>
> Falcon spec: 14MB, FPU, SCSI CD

I think you'll need more ram for any of the modern debian installers to
work. I think something like 40MB is currently the lower limit, but it
could be higher. You need enough ram for the kernel, the initrd (which
can go to about 15-16M), and space for programs to execute. The
partitioner, in particular, is a bit of a hog.

<stephen@marenka.net>