Re: APUS still supported?

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> schrieb am 13.02.06 09:08:11:

> Yes, indeed, the current linux-image-2.6.15-1-apus kernel in unstable/testing
> should work on powerup boards, altough as i am doing the config files fully
> without hardware (my blizzardppc got lost at DCE), i can make no guarantee
> that it actually works.

That's great news! (The support, I mean... It's a pity about your BPPC: If I
weren't a poor student I'd look for a spare for you...)
I'll test it as soon as time permits and if I finally get a cross-compiling
environment configured, I can even configure the kernel myself :-).

Thanks a lot,

Adan
Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130