Re: eMule/ed2K/eDonkey client on m68k

nzabrod schrieb:
Hello there !
Anyone got WORKING eMule/ed2K client on m68k ? Any experience ? I need a console one or with WEB-interface. No x-window.
I've got working bittorent (already downloaded some PSP stuff =)), but I need any eMule console client, to complete my migration from windows noisy box.
Thanx for advice in advance.

Your emule is known as mlnet. Getting Binaries may be very hard though and compiling is not for the faint-hearted as it is writen in OCAML. And don't expect good performance, emule and mlnet put a hefty load on a Pentium-100 with 64MB so it will be painfull to no end on anything less than a 060/50.

Christian Brandt