Re: Please requeue cernlib for stable-proposed-updates?

> On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 08:20:10AM -0500, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> > OK, thank you!  (Cool, I didn't know you could put 512 MB on a 68k
> > machine.)
>
> 68k has 4G address space, so why not? ;-)

Sure, why not? Why hasn't anybody come up with 1GB or more 168 pin DIMMs
yet?

(Not sure the CT60 can address that much RAM in a single slot. If not,
someone would have to design a RAM expansion for the bus extender slot
that's still unused, with the ethernet card not ready yet).