directory named xfree68 instead of xfree86

Hello,

keywords: Sarge m68k X11 xdm XF86Config-4 XFree86 Version 4.3.0.1
keywords: Amiga framebuffer clgen

In my investigations as to why X aborts with a Signal 7 error, I
discovered a potential error in the install.  I observed that
a directory
/etc/X11/xkb/symbols/xfree68 existed,  where I would have expected
that directory to be named
/etc/X11/xkb/symbols/xfree86 noting the transposition of the numbers
in the directory name.

Perhaps this is correct, though, since file /etc/X11/xkb/symbols.dir
references xfree68.

I was looking here becauase xkbcomp gives an error concerning not being
able to find symbols for pc/usa1, but I would be expecting it to look
for amiga(usa1), but symbols.dir lists xfree68/amiga(usa1), where my
XF86Config-4 lists for rules as xfree86.

Please see http://www.luminet.net/~lancetag/debian/XF86Config-4 for my
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file and
http://www.luminet.net/~lancetag/debian/startx.log for the signal 7
error generated by startx (and also occurs when X is started during
boot up.

Note that the xdm still works, as I have an Envizex X Terminal which
runs on this machine using the m68k xdm.

Suggestions?

Regards,

Lance Tagliapietra