Re: m68k/atari: new atari-bootstrap and daily d-i builds

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 02:02:58PM +0100, Burg, D.W. van der wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> just for information: on my Atari Falcon with a CT60 accelerator card
> installed, I was able to boot Sarge only - not Woody -, with ATABOOT.PRG
> from the CT60_conf.lzh package (see
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/didierm/ct60/index-e.htm).
>
> The latest BOOTSTRA.PRG, from
> http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/images-m68k/daily/, didn't work for
> me, the system locked up with a colourful screen just after uncompressing
> the kernel (either Woody or Sarge).
>
> best regards,
> Dennis
> PS I tried to post this message some time ago onto linux.debian.ports.68k
> with Google-newsgroups, but the message never appeared on the list ...
> that's why I send it to you directly.

I'll take a look at the differences.

I've filed it as <http://bugs.debian.org/300730>.

I've also cc'd debian-68k@lists.debian.org in case someone else can help
me debug this, since I don't have that hardware.

Thanks for the report!

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>