kernel-image-2.6.8

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 09:08:55AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> > In 2.6 Zorro drivers can (the Ethernet drivers already do) use tables with
> > supported IDs, just like PCI, we could create a modules.zorromap in
> > /lib/modules/<version>/. So hotplug can find out what drivers to load
> > automatically.
>
> We'll definitely have to keep that in mind for when we get 2.6 m68k
> kernels into the archive (note to Christian? ;-).

Does the kernel-image hae to create that file? Should be part of
kernel-package then, I am not fiddling with any config files.

Or was this a note that it is time to get 2.6 kernel into the archive?
Actually, that is my goal for this weekend. My kernel-patch includes the
linux-m68k CVS diff (which has not changed in a while), Roman's bss and Kars'
reselection patch. Any other patches that have to go in? If not, I think I
can upload that. I am rebuilding packages right now and will probably upload
them this weekend.

Christian