Re: No Key Repeat in X

Ok, I know somebody else must be having this problem.  I just did a fresh install of Woody straight off the Internet on a Q700 and have the same problem I have on the Q840av.  Keypresses repeat in the console.  Not in X.  Now, I did copy my XF86Config-4 file from the Q840av to the Q700 so if the problem lies in that file then I might have exported it to the new machine, but I've played around with it quite a bit and haven't had any effect on the key repeat problem at all.
Is nobody running stock Woody on a Quadra, or have I made a bogus config file?  Should I try a different kernel?  Should I shut up and quit complaining?  :{}  If other people with Macs are experiencing the same problem then I'll know it's a bug and can either upgrade to testing or try and root out the bug.  But if others are running stock Woody on similar hardware with no such problem, I can assume I've made a bad config file and keep working on that.
BTW, reply to the list -- I've spam-trapped my reply-to address.  Or you can type it in if you want to reply to me directly.  Check my sig below.

--
Joel Ewy
jce-m68k ~at~ swbell ~dot~ net

Section "Files"
	FontPath	"unix/:7100"			# local font server
	# if the local font server has problems, we can fall back on these
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi"