gcl compile failure

Greetings!  GCL compiled fine just yesterday, but today I get:

(at
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=gcl&ver=2.6.2-3&arch=m68k&stamp=1088549875&file=log&as=raw )

Compiling gcl_top.lsp.
Finished loading sys-proclaim.lisp
Finished loading ./gcl_cmpinit.lsp
Warning: WARN is being redefined.
Warning: BREAK is being redefined.
End of Pass 1.
End of Pass 2.
OPTIMIZE levels: Safety=0 (No runtime error checking), Space=3, Speed=3
Finished compiling gcl_top.
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:0: Warning: end of file not at end of a line; newline inserted
gcc: Internal error: Segmentation fault (program cc1)
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
For Debian GNU/Linux specific bug reporting instructions,
see <URL:file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-3.3/README.Bugs>.

I'd greatly appreciate help here.  I'm uploading this with high
priority as this gcl is at the base of a few changes in maxima and
axiom that are pending.

Take care,