Re: SableVM Classlib 1.1.5-1 auto-built but NOT uploaded?

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 12:15:40AM -0400, Grzegorz B. Prokopski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed a strange thing:
> * according to http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/sablevm-classlib.html
>   sablevm-classlib is out-of-date on m68k, but
> * if you click at the link saying the above, that is:
>   http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=m68k&pkg=sablevm-classlib&ver=1.1.5-1
>   you'll see "Package: sablevm-classlib_1.1.5-1_m68k"
>   "*  Fri 18 Jun 2004 04:48: maybe-successful"
>   The build log seems to be just fine too.
>
> Is there some problem w/ uploading m68k packages, or has this one been
> somehow ommited?  Or is there some other issue I am missing?

The machine that built it is currently down and I haven't heard from the
machine's admin. If I don't hear from him shortly, I'll release the
package back to the needs-build queue.

FWIW, the correct list to reach the buildd people is
m68k-build@nocrew.org.

<stephen@marenka.net>