Re: a little info about me

Lisa,

I saw your e-mail....

I am mixed with vietnamese and black,I am 5'6'
I like to cook and like to dance and i love
to have my pussy licked. I am tired of the
games just looking for someone to be real and pleasure me.

.... and would like to discuss in more detail what we are each looking for.  I get great pleasure in providing "the kind of pleasure you want".

Please contact me to see if it is possible for us to move your desires to the next level.

I will be anxiously waiting for your reply.

Doug