Re: FW: Call for m68k/atari debian-installer testers

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 02:06:07PM +0200, Szymanski, Frank-Peter (DMT) wrote:
> > > On Falcon/CT60 with kernel 2.4 and bootargs: -s -k vmlinux
> > -r root.bin
> > > root=/dev/ram video=keep load_ramdisk=1 ramdisk_size=20000
> > >
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > Mounted devfs on /dev
> > > Kernel panic: No init found
> > > Try passing init= option to kernel
> > Which type of root image were you using?
>
> The one that was on the ISO-image at:
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/m68k/beta4/

It figures, that one is screwed up (I asked for it to be listed in the
beta 4 errata). In any case, none of the initrd's on that disk had atari
support built-in.

Please try one from
<http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/test/atari/>.

If that's a problem, I can build a new iso.

Thanks and sorry,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>