MAIL: Please give me some money

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple.

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://lkeyiyeph.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=153

Best Wishes,
Justin Dobson

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://meffwpspe.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

Leave your bags for now, Bill, Marion said, once we were inside and stamping around in their tiny kitchen. Do you want something to drink?I got to take a leak.He leaned back in his chair and looked at Cath.A saw?Jim's lips were compressed into a thin line and he wasn't smiling any more.And that's my point, you smart little cookie. You've got money to spare now. You're turning a profit every year. I know: I checked.