Automated Reply from ramrod <ramrod>

This is an auto-responder message to your email. A human will eventually read your email however in the meantime here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions....

UPDATED 1/4/04

RAMROD 2004 Date & Registration:

WHEN?
As always, RAMROD will be the last Thursday of July. This year, the 29th.

HOW MANY?
Entries to Rainier National Park and RAMROD are limited to 800 cyclists for
this event.

HOW CAN I REGISTER?
Registration will be by Lottery through Active.Com. We are still working out the details. Please check back at http://www.redmondcyclingclub.org for updates. We expect to open registration online at about the same time as Bike Expo in Seattle (early March).

PACKET PICKUP?
Packet pickup begins July 28th @ 1600 - 2100 hrs.
Packet pickup continues July 29st @ 0400 hrs until 0700 hrs.
Packet Pickup takes place at the startline at  the Enumclaw High School, 226 Semanski Street South, just a block west of the intersection of Highway 410 where the course route turns to Buckley.
Parking is available on site - DO NOT park on the street.

DO I NEED ANYTHING TO PICK UP MY RIDE PACKET?
Photo ID WILL BE REQUIRED to pick up your packet!

STARTLINE INFO:
NO CAMPING AT STARTLINE! This means tent or car camping.
Showers are available but bring your own towel!
Startline is at the Enumclaw High School, 226 Semanski Street South, just a block west of the intersection of Highway 410 where the course route turns to Buckley.

WHAT TIME DOES THE COURSE OPEN AND CLOSE?
RAMROD begins @ 0500 hrs. July 29st.
RAMROD course closes 2000 hrs.
We may implement a cutoff time and sweep on Paradise and Cayuse this year - more details later.

HOW CAN I VOLUNTEER?
Besides being great fun Volunteers can become eligible to participate in WIMPROD! (A 2 day version of
RAMROD with a party in the middle!) If you are interested send an email to
volunteer@redmondcyclingclub.org

WHERE CAN I GET LAST MINUTE INFO?
Check the www.RedmondCyclingClub.org/RAMROD website for fresh info.

Linda