Quadra 840av, free to good home

I've got a Quadra 840av that I don't have the space to keep any more, if
anyone wants this box then please email me off list.

Specs:

40MHz 68040
Fully populated with RAM, I'm not sure how much though
A couple of HDs (both Apple, so I assume about 300Mb each)
Apple CDROM
UMAX keyboard
Apple Mouse
Apple Monitor (13 inch?)
Apple ethernet adapter thing

As far as I know, it's the fastest m68k Mac ever made - it's a tower
configuration and can take multiple disks. It doesn't have any OS on it at
the moment (long story), but it should be fully working.