Linux/m68k 2.4.x merge status

Marcelo has just integrated a bunch of patches I sent him, so they will be in
2.4.24-pre1.

The merge status can be monitored at:

    http://linux-m68k-cvs.apia.dhs.org/~geert/linux-m68k-2.4.x-merging/

3 patches are in SENT, but not yet applied by Marcelo.
26 patches are in POSTPONED.

As usual, any help in getting the stuff in POSTPONED resolved is welcome!

BTW, for those that don't follow linux-kernel: Marcelo announced that 2.4 will
be put in maintenance. Please focus active development on 2.6.0-test*.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds