Re: q950 rtc grief

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 07:16:46AM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> You have to disable RTC, I think. I recall that this is a known bug,
> try searching the last two years for Quadra;950;rtc .

Yup. This bug has been around forever. There isn't any support for the
caboose chip, which controls such things as RTC and PRAM. It also does
a couple other random things. There is a little documentation on Apple's
site, but it certainly doesn't give enough data to write a driver. I
don't have a Q900/Q950, so I can't really help.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com