Re: NeXT

Op ma 06-10-2003, om 23:22 schreef emorfin@caracol.red.cinvestav.mx:
> Hi!
>
> Good news!
>
> They tell me I can do anything to the NeXT box.
>
> So what i have to do first?

Read the docs :)

There's a link to running Linux on a NeXT from the linux-m68k pages at
http://www.linux-m68k.org. Looking at that site, I'm not quite sure
it'll work, but of course there's no harm in trying...

I'm sorry, I can't help you any better than that; I don't have a NeXT,
nor have I ever tried booting Linux on one. I was hoping you'd find out
the pesky details...

--
Wouter Verhelst
If you're running Microsoft Windows, either scan your computer on