xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v3

If there are any users on this list running m68k/unstable, I would appreciate
someone testing the xfree86 packages in experimental and letting me know that
they work.  They were built on a machine that's several hundred miles away from
me, so while I know that they compile, I'm not positive that things actually
function as advertised.

... Adam Conrad

--
backup [n] (bak'up): The duplicate copy of crucial data that no one
                     bothered to make; used only in the abstract.

1024D/C6CEA0C9  C8B2 CB3E 3225 49BB 5ED2  0002 BE3C ED47 C6CE A0C9