Re: wwody

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 09:39:03PM -0700, Armando Landeros wrote:
> I cannot boot my centris 650, 68040 chip, after installation and
> rebooting, I keep going back to the installation menu.

Did you change the parameters when rebooting?

For the installation, you need to load the installation ramdisk, and you
need to point the root device to the ramdisk.

For a 'normal' boot, you _do not_ need to load a ramdisk, and you need
to point the root device to wherever you installed your system.

You need to make these modifications manually. The installer won't do it
for you (since it can't do that).

--
Wouter Verhelst
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a