recent sgml problems (solved)

Hi,

lately jade has been acting up on m68k and I suspect a bug in g++-3.2
to miscompile it. For the time being i reverted jade back to
gcc-2.95/g++-2.95 for m68k. jade-1.2.1-29.3 is uploaded and should be
available soon.

I looked through the list of sources depending on jade or
sgmltools-lite and checked for build failures. Here is the list of
packages that probably failed due to a broken jade:

Package: privoxy        Maintainer: Roland Rosenfeld <roland@debian.org>
Package: terraform      Maintainer: Tomas Guemes <tomas@enosig.org>
Package: dpkg           Maintainer: Dpkg Development <debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org>
Package: gtkmm          Maintainer: Bradley Bell <btb@debian.org>
Package: newt           Maintainer: Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org>

Once jade is build for m68k these packages should be rebuild.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: I tested with newt and that now builds.