Re: Macintosh problems not junk please read i need help from another comp user !!!!!

Op wo 16-04-2003, om 20:01 schreef peter grundy:
> Hello my name is peter and i have a macintosh classic and every time i
> turn it on it comes up with a little 3 and a half inch floppy and in
> the middle of the floppy it comes up with a little flashing ? so i was
> wondering if u could help me! if so send a email to Peteriswic@msn.com
> saying the solutuion

This mailinglist is actually about running Debian on m68k machines;
Debian is a GNU/Linux-based operating system, so it doesn't really have
much to do with MacOS.

That said, if you see that icon flashing, it means you don't have MacOS
installed, or that your hard disks are broken in some way.

Oh, and please get your keyboard fixed. The exclamation mark ('!') is
broken.

--
wouter at grep dot be
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a