Re: amiga framebuffer (aga) and xfree 4.2.1-3: shadowfb trouble

On Die, 2003-04-15 at 00:20, Storm66 wrote:

> I have an X system running (?) on my A2000/060/CV64 it runs with 16Bpp,
> but I have many keyboard problems.
> I didn't find a french keyboard (I had made a working one with X 3.3 but
> I lost it in a disk crash (I didn't had enough disk space at that time).
> I think I will use an "usa1" keyboard to have more tests as many keys
> does not work at all such as CTRL, SHIFT. I cant't do CTRL+SHIFT+F1 so I
> have to reboot when something goes wrong or go through telnet from
> another machine....

As Christian pointed out, the correct combination would be ctrl-alt-F1,
but anyway: do you have

	Option	"CustomKeycodes"

in the section "InputDevice" for the keyboard? (Have you seen the
example XF86Config-4 files at http://linux-apus.sourceforge.net/contrib/
?)