Re: amiga framebuffer (aga) and xfree 4.2.1-3: shadowfb trouble

Hi,

Kars de Jong wrote:
On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 09:48, Ross Vumbaca wrote:

Higher res does work I'm sure, main problem was the keymap (and the module loader I think).

Correct, the module loader doesn't work yet (CPU caching issues).

The keymap thing is easier to solve: add the following to the Keyboard
InputDevice section:

Option	"CustomKeycodes" "on"

I still need to send a patch to make this the default on m68k. It used
to be for Linux/PPC and Linux/m68k, but apparently this got changed for
PPC and in the process it was assumed 'off' for all platforms.

On the weekend I looked at Andrew's A4000 and his keymap was working without the need for that Option. All that was needed was to change the keyboard type (or something) to "amiga" instead of "pc101" (of course). I'm going to install Woody + XFree 4.1 on my A3000 and see how that works out.

Regards,

Ross..