Re: linux-mac68k list

Carsten Neumann wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just received a mail:

> > To post to this list, send your email to:
> >
> > linux-mac68k@lists.purplehat.net
> >
> > General information about the mailing list is at:

> Is this an official linux-mac68k mailing list?
>
> Since I didn't sent a mail to a "purplehat.net" domain
> I have some doubts.
>
> I was once subscribed to linux-mac68k@mac.linux-m68k.org
> which somehow died in November 2002 without any note.

Maybe this is the result of Alfred G. Wijn's recent announcement here
that he'd contact Joshua Thompson, the (previous?) maintainer of the DNS
and maillist for linux-mac68k. Alfred left the should be a linux-mac68k
kernel-hackers maillist apart from debian-68k (and I agree).

HTH, Erik.
Erik C.J. Laan				elaan at dds.nl
Please reply below the message,	 please cut unrelevant pieces from a
reply.