Re: Quadra 950 Floppy Drive

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Ray Knight wrote:
> Sorry I was warning against the use of the -A option for updating as
> linux-2_2 is a branch and you'd end up with the HEAD which is 2.4 and
> obsolete in that repository.
>
> For 2.2 code:
> CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/linux-mac68k
>
> According to the SourceForge page.  And be sure to retrieve the
> linux-2_2 branch.  I don't use the CVSROOT environment as I'm always
> using an existing working directory and I have write access to the
> repository.
>
> For 2.4 source you'll want the following:
>
> CVSROOT=:pserver:anon@linux-m68k-cvs.apia.dhs.org:/home/linux-m68k/cvsroot
>
> Or see the page at http://linux-m68k-cvs.apia.dhs.org
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Ray

Thank you, Ray.

I've checked out the linux-2_2 branch from
cvs.sourceforge.net.
But I found out that it contains exactly the same data as that from
cvs.linux-mac68k.sourceforge.net.

A nslookup told me that both servers are simply identical. ;-)

I've also downloaded the pre-built 2.2.23 kernel from sourceforge.
My experiences on the IIfx are that I can sometimes successfully eject the floppy,
sometimes the kernel crashes.

Is there a point where I can start debugging?

Kind regards,

	Carsten
--
Certify your minority, support spyware!
Soon to come as TCPA and Palladium from Microsoft & Co.