Re: Quadra 950 Floppy Drive

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 04:36:34AM +0100, Carsten Neumann wrote:

> isn't the hardware very similar to the one in the IIfx?
Yes, there is.  In fact, if my mind hasn't deserted me, the driver also
recognises those disk drives, and tries to do something useful with
them.  I played with it quite some time ago, and I cou;dn't get it to
work.

I don't think I've ever heard someone report this driver is working.

Good luck,

Alfred

--
 Alfred G. de Wijn
 Home address:  Cambridgelaan 199 k 3, 3584 DZ Utrecht, The Netherlands