Re: Problems with self-compiled kernel

Hank wrote:

> Did you copy the config.atari file from the patches file into the top
> level of the kernel source?

Yep, I did. I edited the config a bit (using menuconfig), to exclude some
network-features and fs'es I don't need, etc. but all the atari-support
options are turned on (atari native video, scsi, acsi, serial ports,
dma-sound, etc.). I did not turn on any experimental or potentially unstable
stuff (like read-modify-write-instructions). Also, I disabled Hades-support,
68020, 040 and 060 support, since I don't need those.

Björn
begin:vcard
n:Buske;Björn
tel;fax:+49 - 40 - 41 09 52 80
tel;home:+49 - 40 - 420 68 53
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;Kaiser-Friedrich-Ufer 9;20253 Hamburg;;;GERMANY
version:2.1
email;internet:bobobear@tecs.de
fn:Björn Buske
end:vcard