mac boot disk in PC

Hi All,

I'm having a problem with creating Mac 7.0.1 boot disk from a PC. My Mac with system 7.0.1 is not booting up and want to boot it up and run disk tools. I got the disk tools image and used Gem explorer to copy the disk tools image to a mac formatted floppy (Formatted using Gemulator in PC) in my PC. But when I tried to boot the mac using that disk, it is not booting up. And it is not ejecting the disk also. So I think the the floppy is recognised as a Mac floppy but is not recognised as boot floppy.

Thanks in advance
regards,
krishna