Re: gcc for M68060 ?

Richard Zidlicky wrote:

> are you sure you used -m68060 or the equivalent? Is the illegal
> instruction generated by the compiler or comming from some auxiliary
> lib? Looking at m68k.md I have no idea how it should get generated.

Thank you for your answer.

I'm sure that I used the m68060 flag (as I wasn't sure in a first step,
I verified it by making gcc displaying it when executed).

The problem of 'fsun' occured indeed when I tried to use the libc
library. So, I decided then to generate glibc-2.3.1 myself with the gcc
compiler. I discovered that when I compile some modules (from
stdio-common) with gcc -m68060, it generates few fsun instructions... I
looked at m68k.md of gcc/config but I also don't see where it can be
generated.

Best regards,
Christophe Aussaguès.
PS: a "patching" solution could be : if someone has a libc.a compiled
for 68060 (without any illegal instruction inside), don't hesitate to
send it to me ;-)

--
e-mail: christophe.aussagues@cea.fr