crosscompiler for ataboot (aka bootstrap.ttp)

Hello,

fortunately in the meantime I found the sources to ataboot (the Linux
bootprogram for ATARI computers). I try to change it that you can install
woody again on a 4MB-ST-RAM equipped falcon. Unfortunately I need a
crosscompiler for it on my Intel machine. Is there anybody out there who
knows where the necessery files for ATARI computers reside?

I need:

ataboot sources (although I already have them)
gcc-cross-compiling environment for ATARI ST (2.7.x)
gcc-cross-compiling environment for m68k (2.7.x)

Thanks in advance and

Regards,

Frank

P.S.: Please help! There are always complaints that there aren't any ATARI
developers left but whenever I try to find something for a start there seems
to be very little response :-(