Re: Cannot install base system on Quadra 700

On 31-Jan-2003 Bryan Kattwinkel wrote:
> I'm trying to install Debian 2.2 on a Mac Quadra 700 using the
> instructions found on linux-m68k.org.

I installed 2.2 on a Quadra 700 last October. I had different install
troubles, but once I'd found the linux-mac68k list archives, and found a hint
leading me to try booting the Quadra will all MacOS extensions turned off,
everything worked. Have you got any MacOS extensions on?

--
Jim Hague - jim.hague@insignia.com (Work), jim@bear-cave.org.uk (Play)
Never trust a computer you can't lift or you don't control.