Gotten new Computer: Mac IIvx ;-))^

Hello m86k Guys,

I have gotten a IIvx but witout any OS on it. The Mac has 40 MB
HD and I think 8 MB of memory... and unfortunately no NIC and CD.

I do not know, how to install Debian on it...

Please can anyone point me to the right install manual ore
something like this.

Which vwesion should I install ??? hamm, slink, potato, woody ?

In summary, I have all mirrors local from buzz to slink complette
and potato and woody the i386.

I like to use a bigger harddisk on it, Please can anyone tell me
which the maximum size is... and wether there is a special mac-HD ?

Thanks in advance
Michelle