Re: boot-floppies 3.0.24 (fwd)

Hi Chris

On 25-Okt-02, you wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 01:21:23PM +0100, Thomas Sj?lin wrote:
>> messed up screen where I can't see a thing. So.. I need to get a console
>> up and I don't remember what key-combo that does that trick.. so I can
>> remove xdm and not get X from start...
>>

> Usually, Control-Option-Delete (which is backspace on mac) to exit,
> Control-Option-F1 for Console 1, etc.

Well, I've tried every possible key-combo that I can possibly think of
without any result. Don't know if it has something to do with kdm since
that's the one I chose during install.

Well, it seems like I have to install everything from scratch since I don't
seem to get out of X in any way. Luckily I made just a minimal installation
so it's not totally wasted.

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://home.infoscandic.se/thomas

Some people hope to achieve immortality through their works or their
children.  I would prefer to achieve it by not dying.
-- Woody Allen