Re: Debian GNU/Linux without MacOS

At 04:49 AM 10/11/2002 -0300, you wrote:
I saw to boot NetBSD on a 68k Macintosh I need MacOS, because booter
is a MacOS application.

Is Debian GNU/Linux able to boot without MacOS?

No.

As yet, there is no way to boot anything other than MacOS on a 68k. Supposedly the BSD side is getting close, but I've only done Linux.

You can nearly get around this by using a boot floppy, with Debian's net install you can probably get away with a very very small HFS partition (maybe 2 megs?)

Scott Holder