Duo 280c update - Dock Ethernet register offset

Well, for some reason I'd completely forgotten about the existence of the full sized dock, so I tried booting it in a Duo Dock Plus with ethernet. Much to my delight, it recognized it as sonic and got much farther. However, I got the message "Register Offset Unsupported. Please fix this if you know what it is". The line above indicates it's at a register offset of 2.

So, I take it there's something uncoded to make it work fully. As a non-coder, I'm afraid there's not much code-wise I can do about it, but is there a way to change a register offset?

Thanks,
Scott Holder