donation: HP Apollo 425t MORE INFO

I got a quite a few questions in response to the offer for the Apollo.
To answer a few of them:

The machine in located in New Jersey near Philadelphia and the donor
would be willing to ship it unless the cheapest possible option is way
too much. As a result, close proximity is a must.

In terms of speed, memory and disk-space, all I know is what the donor
has told me and what I relayed to the list. Poking around I found the
following information on Apollos:

  425s, 425t, 425dl (25 MHz 68040 with built-in SCSI, up to 128 MB RAM)

It's certainly not spectacular but I know m68k machines can be in
short supply. If you'd like to give me specific minimum requirements,
I'll be happy to relay only these offers in the future.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

--
B. Mako Hill                      |   Debian Hardware Donations Delegate
mako@debian.org                   |   "Project Quartermaster"