After base install, what do I need for a complete system?

Hello,
I've just installed the Debian m68k base system on my Mac. It doesn't have very much at all (but I guess that's what you get for a 15MB file :). So, I'd like to know, what do/install to get a "complete" system. I'd like to at least get X, emacs, gcc, make, and other utilities. From my list, you might guess that I don't have gcc so I can't compile the other things I need. Is there anyway I can get binaries?
Thanks,
Harold