Re: Installing Debian 3.0 on an ATARI TT030 (m68k

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 05:45:03PM +0200, Nicolas Vilz 'niv' wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Thomas Scherk wrote:
> >
> >>I have got some problems with Debian 3.0 m68k for the ATARI TT030. I try
> >>first time to install a LINUX-based system on my ATARI TT030.
> >
> >>After mounting root and after starting busybox, I get the endless
> >>information:
> >>
> >>bogl: don?t know screen type 2
> >>bogl: don?t know screen type 2
> >>bogl: don?t know screen type 2
> >>bogl: don?t know screen type 2
> >>bogl: don?t know screen type 2
> >>bogl: don?t know screen type 2
> >>
> >>at an endless loop.
> >>
> >>Can you help me please?
> >
> >You have to enter an additional parameter to the bootargs, "nolangchooser".
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Ross..
>
> I guess, there are many others to come and ask about this problem above :)
>
> At least, I am not the only one ...

This is documented under boot parameter options in the manual. Perhaps
we should also put it somewhere else for m68k, where you will see it?
Any suggestions?

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |