Re: ext3 under m68k

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 09:51:06PM +0200, Jean-Paul POZZI wrote:
> Hello folks
>
> 2.4.18 is running perfectly on my A2000/060 since it is available, as I have
> only one physical disk for Linux I can't try ext3 on it. I recompile
> it the 29/06 for including sound with no success, the kernel works, the sound
> not.

It seems I have not really tried 2.4.18 but the latest one from CVS which
says its 2.5.25... and that one worked nicely, does it have ext3 problems as
well? I definetely run 2.4.18 on i386 without problems. But only my big
buildpartitions are ext3, no home directories or /

> The only things which is a problem is "apt-get update" which locks the
> system when building the package lists and dependency tree leaving the disk
> scrambled with a 6+M file in /var/cache/apt instead of 2 nice 3+M files.

No problems with this on my B2060.

Christian