Re: ext3 under m68k

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 09:36:12PM +0200, Richard Zidlicky wrote:

> what was the problem with dmasound? Mine works nicely in 2.4.18.

unresolved symbols or something while building the module (or while creating
System.map, I never actually tried the module, I have no speakers at my
amiga).

> Btw there are known problems with ext3 in 2.4.18, patches are
> around and 2.4.19 may not be very far away either.

m68k only? Well, if it does not work yet on Macs, its a problem too. Also my
diff between 2.4.18-m68k and the debian kernel source was 18MB. Not
something I want to package...

Christian