Re: ext3 under m68k

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 07:42:11PM +0200, MaX wrote:
> El sáb, 13-07-2002 a las 18:06, Christian T. Steigies escribió:
>
> > Why don't you try 2.4.18? Works (pretty) fine for me(TM) out of the box. I
> > only had to switch off dmasound (no speakers connected, so not really a big
> > loss for me) and devfs.
>
> 2.4.18?, yes but i need to update some other packages before.
> ummm... ok... next week i will  to try to work on it.
>
> > But if you send us a patch, maybe Nick can include that in the kernel-patch
> > package.
>
> ... i will send you the .deb for the 2.2.20 and a patch later, for the
> 2.4.18. OK?

What patch for 2.4.18? It works from the CVS, what do you want to patch? If
you have patches for 2.4.18 (or 2.2.20) I think you should send them to the
linux-m68k mailinglist.

> where i can put the debian packages?

Debian packages of what? kernel-image? I don't know, wherever you have
space. If you want your patches to be included in the debian kernel-images,
you should send the ext3 patch here. Once Nick includes that in the
kernel-patch package, we can have kernel-images with it. But this will
probably not make it into woody and I think we should move on to 2.4.18
anyway.

Christian