Boot floppies for a MacSE/30

Perhaps this message should go to debian-boot, but I
thought I would try this mailing list first.  I would
like to install Debian onto my B/W Mac SE/30.   I've
encountered the "bog1: don't know screen type 0" error
and its apparently an error with the installation boot
floppies, not the kernel.  Apparently, I need to make
my own installation boot floppies turning off a
nolangchooser option.  That's about all I know, which
isn't much.   Anyway, does anyone know if I can make
my own installation boot floppies for my m68k on my
Debian Potato installed on my Mac PowerPC?  Do I need
cross-compiler (which at this point is not available
for the PowerPC) to do so?

If I can make these boot floppies without build my own
cross compiler, it would be absolutely GREAT,
FANTASTIC, and GENEROUS of you if you could tell me
how to do so.

Thanks,

William Crowshaw