Re: System 7.5 install from CD

> As far as I know Apple does not have a CD disk image
> available to download.  You will need to put the images

this is very bad... diskettes, bad sectors... brrrrrr...

before i try using the diskettes, do somebody else maybe know something
like an "unofficial" installation of it???

--
"Judge a tree from its fruit, not from the leaves."
                                        Euripedes

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@libero.it          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /