Re: What needs to be done?

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

[XF86 and Amiga]

> > Also the Amiga keyboard has just been ported to the Input API. I think
> > this could lead to additional trouble.

> Um, thats for 2.4.x or even 2.5.x only AFAIK? Not a big problem, since we
> will not ship with any newer than 2.2.x anytime soon (ie the boot-floppies
> will stay with 2.2.20, there might be 2.4.x images though which the user can
> install).

Well, a lot of Amiga people will switch to these kernels, I think, so it
should perhaps be noted somewhere. I'm going to start testing when my box
works again, which will be at or around the ComParade party.

   Simon

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: DC26 EB8D 1F35 4F44 2934  7583 DBB6 F98D 9198 3292