Re: What needs to be done?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 10:23:35PM +0100, Simon Richter wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Kars de Jong wrote:
>
> > * The keyboard should have "CustomKeycodes" set by default on m68k, like it
> > is on the PowerPC.
>
> Also the Amiga keyboard has just been ported to the Input API. I think
> this could lead to additional trouble.
Um, thats for 2.4.x or even 2.5.x only AFAIK? Not a big problem, since we
will not ship with any newer than 2.2.x anytime soon (ie the boot-floppies
will stay with 2.2.20, there might be 2.4.x images though which the user can
install).
Lets get X fixed first before we start worrying about 2.4.x.

Christian