xfree86 4.1.0-13 amiga keyboard

  I installed 4.1.0-13  with only some minor problems, and it seems to run
fine, apart from some annoying keyboard quirks. Some keys don't work
(eg, the '+' key on numeric keyboard, shift keys don't work, and 'alt'
works as shift.

  I have tried massaging my XF86Config-4 file, but I just can't seem to get
the keyboard set up right. There doesn't seem to be an 'amiga' entry in /etc/X11/xkb/rules/xfree86, should there been one?

Extract from XFree86.0.log:
Full version: http://www.cthulhu.demon.nl/XFree86.0.log

(**) |-->Input Device "Generic Keyboard"
(**) Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
(**) XKB: rules: "xfree86"
(**) Option "XkbModel" "amiga"
(**) XKB: model: "amiga"
(**) Option "XkbLayout" "usa1"
(**) XKB: layout: "usa1"
(==) Keyboard: CustomKeycode disabled

[snip]

(II) Keyboard "Generic Keyboard" handled by legacy driver

[snip]
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap

[now server is up and running, but some keys seem to cause problems]

(II) Unreported Prefix0 scancode: 0x60
(II) Unreported Prefix0 scancode: 0x15
(II) Unreported Prefix0 scancode: 0x60
(II) Unreported Prefix0 scancode: 0x60