Re: (gnu)chess, I'm building it

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 07:37:38PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> >
> > There's a link on http://www.debian.org/devel/ (all down the bottom; look
> > for "Assorted Links")
> Thats 10 days old,

Didn't know that...

> the current scores are a little bit different, grats to
> the first place:
>
>   70.25 Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>

oh well... that doesn't count. I've got 74 lg-issueXX packages that all
have the same structure, but are in different source packages to prevent
people from having to download ~60MB of issues when the next issue comes
out. Add a base package and some metapackages, and we're at 77 packages
that are actually just one.

It's just as wrong as Branden's Karma score; He's got a very negative one,
but it's hard to say that Branden would be "a bad maintainer" without
lying.

Although I must say that it feels good ;-)

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
  -- From the movie "Antitrust"