Re: Buildd problems?

> > On which buildd?
>
> schmitz-ipmsun1.

That machine was down for quite a few days. Might have been built and
uploaded now, might have been lost due to the crash. As soon as I can
reach ipmsun1 I'll check (it should be up but I don't have net connection
outside a few close by universities right now).

> > Note: m68k-build@nocrew.org is the right list to ask for all buildd related
> > things, whereas this is a user oriented list. CC set.
>
> You're working in a way that's different to the other ports and the

Yep. We've been the first port; all others apparently evolved in a
different way :-).