Re: pilrc built for m68k but not buit for m68k

> > One of my packages, pilrc, shows up in update_excuses as being
> > backrevved on the m68k architecture.  http://buildd.debian.org,
> > however, shows a successful build of 2.8p7-1 (the latest version) on
> > Dec 22 03:14.
> >
> > Did the package get stuck somewhere between the m68k autobuilder and
> > ftp-master?
>
> Seems so. I just checked, and it has just today been uploaded to
> erlangen. The problem is that there've been quite some problems with this
> particular upload queue lately; And that I didn't find the time to clean

In case it's been built on kullervo - Roman has been on holidays it seems,
and kullervo has been piling up some backlog in successfully built
packages. As there wasn't a lot of activity over the holidays I thought to
best let things rest.

Regarding the Erlangen queue: I guess Roman's been fixing that now. I
silently switched to ftp-master when I noticed Erlangen getting over
quota.

> up some pending things that need to be done for some time now on
> arrakis. Hopefully, I will have this time tomorrow ;-)

Take it easy. Packages not getting uploaded for a week is hardly something
to get riled up about :-)